Sonntag, 15. Dezember 2013

Easy Christmas Present DIY

It's been quite a long time since my last post.
Since then I have started working in a new job, chosen a new topic for my bachelor thesis and found I wanted to study another bachelor program, either in art and design or languages (german, english). So it has been quite a busy time since october!



Since Christmas is coming up, I wanted to show you an easy but nice DIY for a christmas present.
I am giving this to some friends. Since I can't spend so much money on every present, I wanted to give something selfmade and nice.


My idea was to make some bath salts and body oil for dry skin during wintertime.

You need:

1. Bottles (you can get those at every interior store)

2. unrefined, non-treated sea salt

3. Organic olive oil (you can also use other basic oils, such as avocado or argane oil - i chose olive oil because it is perfect for any skin type, and not too expensive)

4. essential oil (i chose lavender and bergamotte - the former helps calming down, the latter gives energy and smells more like citrus)

5. Dried rose buds (or any kind of dried flowers)





For the bath salt, mix salt and olive oil with a spoon.

Mix in a few drops of one of the essential oils and stir well.

Put some rose buds on top for decoration.








For the body oil, first put the rose buds into a bottle.

Put a few drops of the essential oil in it.

Pour olive oil on top (use a funnel if necessary).






Hope you like my idea :) Next week I'll post something on decorating christmas presents - I am already soooo excited abou it :D





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen